Afghanistan has several domestic and international airports which are linked by several Afghan and international airline carriers going to many international airports all over the world.
Large airports in Afghanistan typically features banks, hotels, car hire agencies, airport transfer companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Go through the web links listed below to check out Afghan airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Afghanistan.
Airports in Afghanistan
• Herat Airport in Afghanistan
• Kabul Airport in Afghanistan
• Kandahar Airport in Afghanistan
Major International airports Round The World
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Madrid Airport in Spain
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Afghanistan From Nigeria
- You will be able to endure less crowds and complications by choosing what day of the week you ought to travel to or from Afghanistan. What’s more, it ensures the amount it costs for your plane tickets to Afghanistan.
It is no wonder, you will be able to get the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Afghanistan when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you might bring on your flights when flying from the airports in Afghanistan. Usually, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Afghan airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Due to this fact, it’s always best to speak to the airport in Afghanistan to verify the latest list of banned items before packing.
- When departing from Afghanistan or flying to a different city within Afghanistan, arrive early to the airports in Afghanistan. If you are traveling by air locally within Afghanistan, it’s adviceable to be at the airport terminal at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself additional time when you’re checking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Afghanistan and your airlines if they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, especially for international flights from Afghanistan.
Travel health information for Afghanistan from Nigeria
If you would like get more information about going to Afghanistan from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to go through the appropriate links below:
Please voice your own experiences with the Afghan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Afghanistan or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to someone at the Afghan consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should never include confidential details.