Trip organizing is vital to hassle free visit to Afghanistan from Nigeria. By carrying out your research prior to leaving for Afghanistan, you can lower the likelihood of anything actually going wrong. A great number of visitors very often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip actions right before going to Afghanistan.
Chose the most recent health advisories obtainable and travel health tips for Afghanistan visiting the links here. You might, furthermore, have a range of information that will assist to get ready for a risk-free and exciting trip to Afghanistan together with a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Afghanistan For Travellers From Nigeria
- Look at the best recent travel advice for Afghanistan coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Afghanistan, US State Department travel warnings for Afghanistan or Canadian government travel advice for Afghanistan.
- Obtain the right international travel insurance coverage for Afghanistan to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, for instance adventure sports activities, in which you plan to to do in Afghanistan.
- Just prior to traveling to Afghanistan register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Afghanistan, so they are able contact you in an unexpected emergency.
- Abide by the Afghan law. Consular assistance cannot circumvent local Afghan laws, even where local laws might seem harsh or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to ascertain if you’ll need visas for Afghanistan or countries you will be going to or transiting. Remember that a Afghan visa does not guarantee entry into Afghanistan.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at home.
- Speak with health care professionals for details about recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Afghanistan and find out about Afghanistan laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in Afghanistan.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Afghanistan
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Nigeria find out whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Afghanistan.
- Enquire whether possessing dual nationality has any sort of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Afghanistan - Make certain that passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Afghanistan will refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers will not permit travelers to go on the airplane to Afghanistan if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you must communicate with the Afghan embassy or consulates of each and every country you intend to visit to confirm the entry regulations.
If you desire to get additional information about travelling to Afghanistan from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click on the relevant web links beneath:
Feel free to voice your own experiences with the Afghan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Afghanistan or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with an individual at the Afghan embassy in Abuja. Contact us by just posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should not include confidential details.