Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that provide a person a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when travelling to Afghanistan from Nigeria.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Afghanistan, your letter need to include the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Afghanistan
- Complete name of the person visiting Afghanistan from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Afghanistan
- The person’s home address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Afghanistan
- The reason for the visit to Afghanistan
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Afghanistan
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Afghanistan
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to leave Afghanistan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Afghanistan
- Complete name of the person in Afghanistan
- Date of birth of the person in Afghanistan
- Home address and phone number in Afghanistan
- Occupation of the individual in Afghanistan
- Whether you’re national of Afghanistan or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Afghanistan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Afghanistan or has Afghan citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Afghanistan, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are merely a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Afghan visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you may be asked to give further information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Information on those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Afghanistan,
- Proof of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Afghan visas?
Please notice: Be sure you get the appropriate Afghan visas where necessary which is your obligation to acquire them. As a general rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Afghanistan.
Should you wish to find more details regarding going to Afghanistan from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the appropriate web links listed below:
Feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Afghan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Afghanistan or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk to an individual at the Afghan visa office in Abuja. Contact us simply by posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should never include confidential details.