Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when visiting Albania from Nigeria.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Albania, your letter must provide the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Albania
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Albania from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Albania
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Albania
- The purpose of the trip to Albania
- How long the person you’re inviting wants to remain in Albania
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Albania
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Albania
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Albania
- Complete full name of the person in Albania
- Date of birth of the person in Albania
- Residential address and telephone number in Albania
- Profession of the individual in Albania
- Whether you’re national of Albania or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Albania. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Albania or has Albanian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Albania, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Albanian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas such as inviting aging parents, you may be instructed to supply additional information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details of those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Albania,
- Proof of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Albanian visas?
Please notice: Ensure you have the appropriate Albanian visas where necessary and it is your duty to get hold of them. In general countries will require passports to be valid for six months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Albania.
If you would like find further information regarding going to Albania from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the appropriate links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Albanian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Albania or notarizing documents or simply just trying to chat to an individual at the Albanian visa office in Abuja. Contact us by simply posting it here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, due to this don’t include confidential information.