Angola has numerous domestic and international airports that are linked by several Angolan and international air carriers heading for a great number of international airports throughout the world.
Larger airports in Angola typically has got banks, hotel accommodations, rental car agencies, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and dining places.
Click the web links listed below to see Angolan airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Angola.
Airports in Angola
• Cabinda Airport in Angola
• Catumbela Airport in Angola
• Huambo Airport in Angola
• Kuito Airport in Angola
• Luanda Airport in Angola
• Lubango Airport in Angola
• Luena Airport in Angola
• Malange Airport in Angola
• Menongue Airport in Angola
• Namibe Airport in Angola
• Ongiva Airport in Angola
• Saurimo Airport in Angola
• Soyo Airport in Angola
Major International airports Around The World
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
Airport Travel Strategies When Traveling Through Airports in Angola From Nigeria
- You can easily endure less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you wish to go on an airline to or from Angola. Additionally it determines the amount it costs for your flights to Angola.
It is no surprise, you will be able to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Angola whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you could carry on your flights when flying from any airports in Angola. In most cases, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Angolan airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, it is advisable to contact the airport in Angola to verify the latest list of prohibited goods before packing.
- When leaving from Angola or flying to a different city within Angola, arrive early to the airports in Angola. For anyone who is flying locally within Angola, it is recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time when you are checking in baggage. Check with airport authorities in Angola and your airlines whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, specifically for international flights from Angola.
Travel health advice for Angola from Nigeria
If you desire to get more info regarding visiting Angola from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to go through the appropriate links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own encounters with the Angolan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Angola or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to talk with an individual at the Angolan embassy in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it right here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.