Trip preparing is key to hassle free visit to Angola from Nigeria. Simply by doing your homework prior to leaving for Angola, you can easily minimise the likelihood of some thing really going wrong. A large amount of visitors quite often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip steps before going to Angola.
Find the most recent health advisories obtainable and travel health advice for Angola using the links below. You might, furthermore, get a range of guidance which can help to get ready for a safe and thrilling journey to Angola as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Angola For Visitors From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Angola coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Angola, US State Department travel warnings for Angola or Canadian government travel advice for Angola.
- Take a suitable international travel insurance policy for Angola to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any form of pursuits, like adventure physical activities, that you want to to do in Angola.
- Just prior to travelling to Angola register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Angola, to make sure they are able contact you in an emergency.
- Comply with the Angolan law. Consular assistance can not bypass local Angolan laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear to be severe or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to find out if you must have visas for Angola or countries you will be going to or transiting. Remember that a Angolan visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Angola.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Seek advice from health care professionals for info about recommended vaccines together with other safeguards for Angola and find out about Angola laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Angola.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Angola
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Nigeria always check whether you’re considered as a citizen of Angola.
- Enquire whether or not having dual nationality has any sort of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Angola - Ensure that your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Angola will certainly deny entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t let travellers to board the airplane to Angola if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you need to get in touch with the Angolan embassy or consulates of each country you wish to travel to determine the entry regulations.
If you need to get more information about visiting Angola from Abuja, Nigeria, please select the related web links beneath:
Please voice your encounters with the Angolan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Angola or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk to an individual at the Angolan embassy in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for this reason do not include confidential information.