Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer a person a simple way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when going to Angola from Nigeria.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Angola, your letter ought to contain the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Angola
- Complete full name of the person visiting Angola from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Angola
- The person’s address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Angola
- The purpose of the visit to Angola
- How much time the individual you are inviting wants to stay in Angola
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Angola
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Angola
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Angola
- Complete name of the person in Angola
- Date of birth of the person in Angola
- Residential address and telephone number in Angola
- Occupation of the person in Angola
- Whether you’re citizen of Angola or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Angola. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Angola or has Angolan citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Angola, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Angolan visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas such as inviting aging parents, you might be asked to provide more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Angola,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Angolan visas?
Please notice: Make sure you have the appropriate Angolan visas where required which is your duty to acquire them. For the most part countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Angola.
If you want to find more info about visiting Angola from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the relevant links here:
Feel free to express your own viewpoints with the Angolan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Angola or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to chat to an individual at the Angolan visa office in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, because of this don’t include confidential information.