Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Anguilla from Nigeria.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Anguilla, your letter must contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Click on the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Anguilla
- Complete name of the person going to Anguilla from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Anguilla
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Anguilla
- The reason for the visit to Anguilla
- How long the person you’re inviting intends to remain in Anguilla
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Anguilla
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Anguilla
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Anguilla
- Complete full name of the person in Anguilla
- Date of birth of the person in Anguilla
- Home address and telephone number in Anguilla
- Profession of the individual in Anguilla
- Whether you’re citizen of Anguilla or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Anguilla. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Anguilla or has Anguillian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Anguilla, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Anguillian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas such as inviting aged parents, you could be instructed to supply more details such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Anguilla,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Anguillian visas?
Please note: Ensure you get the correct Anguillian visas where necessary and it is your duty to obtain them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee you entry on arrival in Anguilla.
If you’d like to find more details about travelling to Anguilla from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the applicable web links listed below:
Feel free to voice your own viewpoints with the Anguillian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Anguilla or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to chat to someone at the Anguillian embassy in Abuja. Tell us by simply posting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential information.