Trip preparing is vital to trouble free visit to Antigua and Barbuda from Nigeria. Simply by carrying out your research prior to going for Antigua and Barbuda, it is possible to lower the likelihood of some thing actually going wrong. A number of travellers quite often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip steps prior to visiting Antigua and Barbuda.
Chose the most up-to-date health advisories obtainable and travel health information for Antigua and Barbuda visiting the web links here. You can, also, obtain a range of guidance which will help to get prepared for a risk-free and enjoyable travel to Antigua and Barbuda and also a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Antigua and Barbuda For Visitors From Nigeria
- Take a look at the best up to date travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda, US State Department travel warnings for Antigua and Barbuda or Canadian government travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda.
- Buy an appropriate comprehensive travel insurance policy for Antigua and Barbuda to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, like adventure sporting activities, that you wish to to do in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Just prior to heading to Antigua and Barbuda register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda, so they are able to get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Stick with the Antiguan law. Consular assistance cannot bypass local Antiguan laws, even where local laws and regulations might seem severe or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Ensure to find out if you will need visas for Antigua and Barbuda or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Antiguan visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry in to Antigua and Barbuda.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Speak with health professionals for information about recommended vaccinations as well as other safeguards for Antigua and Barbuda and learn about Antigua and Barbuda laws on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives while in Antigua and Barbuda.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Antigua and Barbuda
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Nigeria check whether you are considered as a national of Antigua and Barbuda.
- Research whether or not keeping dual nationality has any type of consequences for your trip.
- Passport validity for Antigua and Barbuda - Ensure your passport has a minimum of six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Antigua and Barbuda will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not let passengers to go on flights to Antigua and Barbuda if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you need to get in touch with the Antiguan embassy or consulates of every country you wish to travel to confirm the entry regulations.
If you’d like to obtain further information regarding going to Antigua and Barbuda from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the appropriate links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your experiences with the Antiguan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Antigua and Barbuda or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Antiguan consulate in Abuja. Contact us simply by posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential information.