Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide everyone a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when visiting Antigua and Barbuda from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Antigua and Barbuda, your letter should provide the specific information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Click on the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Antigua and Barbuda
- Complete name of the person travelling to Antigua and Barbuda from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Antigua and Barbuda
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Antigua and Barbuda
- The reason for the visit to Antigua and Barbuda
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to remain in Antigua and Barbuda
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Antigua and Barbuda
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Antigua and Barbuda
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Antigua and Barbuda
- Complete name of the person in Antigua and Barbuda
- Date of birth of the person in Antigua and Barbuda
- Residential address and contact number in Antigua and Barbuda
- Profession of the individual in Antigua and Barbuda
- Whether you’re citizen of Antigua and Barbuda or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Antigua and Barbuda. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Antigua and Barbuda or has Antiguan citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Antigua and Barbuda, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
These details are only a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Antiguan visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to give more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Antigua and Barbuda,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Antiguan visas?
Please notice: Make sure you get the correct Antiguan visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to acquire them. In most cases countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
In order to find further information regarding going to Antigua and Barbuda from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the appropriate web links beneath:
Please feel free to share your viewpoints with the Antiguan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for travelling to Antigua and Barbuda or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk with an individual at the Antiguan visa office in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact you should never include confidential details.