Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers an individual a simple way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Argentina from Nigeria.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Argentina, your letter ought to include the specific information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Argentina
- Complete name of the person visiting Argentina from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Argentina
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Argentina
- The purpose of the visit to Argentina
- How long the person you are inviting intends to remain in Argentina
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Argentina
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Argentina
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Argentina
- Complete full name of the person in Argentina
- Date of birth of the person in Argentina
- Residential address and phone number in Argentina
- Profession of the person in Argentina
- Whether you are national of Argentina or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving person’s residential status in Argentina. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Argentina or has Argentinian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Argentina, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are merely a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Argentinian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas like inviting aging parents, you could be asked to provide further information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Argentina,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Argentinian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to obtain the right Argentinian visas where necessary which is your obligation to obtain them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee you entry on arrival in Argentina.
If you’d like to find more details about travelling to Argentina from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the applicable links below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own encounters with the Argentinian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Argentina or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Argentinian embassy in Abuja. Tell us by simply submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should never include confidential details.