Want to chat with folks in Armenia while you’re on vacation trip? Or simply want to know the basic daily key phrases in Armenian.
No matter what your motives are we have displayed information about Armenian combined with some common Armenian words listed below. Click the web links on this webpage to find out about Armenian language.
Languages Spoken in Armenia
The people of Armenia speak Armenian. The main national and official language of Armenia is Armenian. Armenian is a Indo-European language and ranked 94th based upon the amount of native speakers of 6 million.
We have produced a selection of common Armenian tourist language keyword phrases or words, that a visitor is able to use to get by in Armenia. We strongly suggest you learn them from Armenian common phrases internet site.
Advice For Studying Armenian Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Armenian - The secrets to master Armenian is countless hours of conversation with folks who speaks Armenian far better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Armenian dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Armenian educational setting and 10 hours with a Armenian language program all by yourself.
- Studying Armenian language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is far more effective for mastering Armenian than learning 1 hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no wonder that a great many Armenian students who take language courses in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The secret to master the Armenian is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most commonly used Armenian words and continue to create sentences using them. Learn sufficient Armenian grammar so that you can try this and do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your head. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Armenian while going about your day and not speaking to anyone.
- Take a pocket Armenian dictionary or an English-Armenian dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Armenian pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Armenian audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Armenian language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in Armenian, give attention to becoming conversational. Research shows that the most common 100 phrases in Armenian language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Armenian is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and then use it often.
What do I require to study Armenian language?
- Armenian language courses can be found as conventional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Armenian courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Armenian grammer and exercises. Generally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are created for complete beginners or people who have only minimum knowledge of the Armenian language.
One of the major suppliers these Armenian language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- Armenian Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you genuine pronunciation in Armenian and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses commonly consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Armenian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like get addiitional information about travelling to Armenia from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the relevant web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own opinions with the Armenian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Armenia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to a person at the Armenian consulate in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for that reason do not include confidential details.