Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers an individual a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when visiting Armenia from Nigeria.
Simply click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Armenia, your letter need to include the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Armenia
- Complete full name of the person going to Armenia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Armenia
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Armenia
- The purpose of the visit to Armenia
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to remain in Armenia
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Armenia
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Armenia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Armenia
- Complete name of the person in Armenia
- Date of birth of the person in Armenia
- Residential address and telephone number in Armenia
- Occupation of the individual in Armenia
- Whether you are national of Armenia or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Armenia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Armenia or has Armenian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Armenia, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are simply a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Armenian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you may be required to give further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Armenia,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Armenian visas?
Please take note: Be sure to obtain the right Armenian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Armenia.
If you want to obtain more info regarding going to Armenia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the related web links listed below:
Please feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Armenian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Armenia or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to someone at the Armenian visa office in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this don’t include confidential information.