Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Aruba from Nigeria.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Aruba, your letter need to contain the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Aruba
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Aruba from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Aruba
- The person’s address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Aruba
- The purpose of the visit to Aruba
- How long the individual you’re inviting wants to stay in Aruba
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Aruba
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Aruba
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Aruba
- Complete full name of the person in Aruba
- Date of birth of the person in Aruba
- Residential address and phone number in Aruba
- Profession of the individual in Aruba
- Whether you are citizen of Aruba or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Aruba. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Aruba or has Aruban citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Aruba, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Aruban visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas like inviting aging parents, you might be instructed to provide further information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your household,
- Details of those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Aruba,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Aruban visas?
Please notice: Be sure you get the correct Aruban visas where required which is your job to obtain them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee a person entry on arrival in Aruba.
In order to get more information about travelling to Aruba from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the relevant links listed below:
Feel free to voice your own viewpoints with the Aruban Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Aruba or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with someone at the Aruban embassy in Abuja. Tell us by way of submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential details.