Holiday preparation is vital to hassle free trip to Australia from Nigeria. Simply by carrying out your research before leaving for Australia, you’re able to lower the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A good number of visitors quite often regret for not using these easy pre trip actions right before going to Australia.
Chose the most up to date health warnings obtainable and travel health tips for Australia using the web links down below. You’ll, furthermore, get a range of advice which will help to get prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip to Australia as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Australia For Visitors From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Australia provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Australia, US State Department travel warnings for Australia or Canadian government travel advice for Australia.
- Take a suitable comprehensive travel insurance policy for Australia to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, for example adventure physical activities, that you intend to to perform in Australia.
- Just prior to travelling to Australia register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Australia, so that they can get hold of you in a crisis.
- Follow the Australian law. Consular support can not bypass local Australian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear severe or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Double check to ascertain if you should have visas for Australia or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Remember that a Australian visa doesn’t always guarantee entry into Australia.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Consult with health care professionals for info about recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Australia and find out about Australia laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Australia.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Australia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Nigeria check whether you’re considered as a national of Australia.
- Enquire whether having dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Australia - Be sure that your passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Australia will probably refuse entry on arrival and some airlines won’t permit passengers to board the aircraft to Australia if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you should get in touch with the Australian embassy or consulates of each country you would like to visit to establish the entry regulations.
If you would like find additional information regarding visiting Australia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the applicable links below:
Feel free to talk about your opinions with the Australian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Australia or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to a person at the Australian embassy in Abuja. Contact us by simply submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.