Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer you a great way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when going to Australia from Nigeria.
Please click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Australia, your letter ought to contain the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Australia
- Complete name of the person visiting Australia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Australia
- The person’s address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Australia
- The reason for the trip to Australia
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Australia
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Australia
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Australia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Australia
- Complete name of the person in Australia
- Date of birth of the person in Australia
- Address and contact number in Australia
- Occupation of the individual in Australia
- Whether you are citizen of Australia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Australia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Australia or has Australian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Australia, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Australian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to give further information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Australia,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Australian visas?
Please be aware: Make certain you have the appropriate Australian visas where required and it is your responsibility to secure them. As a rule countries mandate passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Australia.
If you’d like to find further information regarding going to Australia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the related links listed below:
Feel free to share your encounters with the Australian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for travelling to Australia or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to someone at the Australian visa office in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, therefore do not include confidential information.