Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer everyone an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Austria from Nigeria.
Simply click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Austria, your letter must provide the specific information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Austria
- Complete name of the person going to Austria from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Austria
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Austria
- The purpose of the visit to Austria
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Austria
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Austria
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to depart Austria
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Austria
- Complete name of the person in Austria
- Date of birth of the person in Austria
- Residential address and telephone number in Austria
- Occupation of the individual in Austria
- Whether you’re national of Austria or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Austria. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Austria or has Austrian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Austria, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are merely a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Austrian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you may be required to give more details such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Austria,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Austrian visas?
Please take note: Be sure you have the right Austrian visas where necessary which is your duty to secure them. For the most part countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee you entry on arrival in Austria.
If you need to obtain additional information regarding travelling to Austria from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the appropriate links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own encounters with the Austrian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Austria or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk with an individual at the Austrian visa office in Abuja. Contact us by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.