Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers you a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Azerbaijan from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Azerbaijan, your letter should include the certain information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Azerbaijan
- Complete full name of the person going to Azerbaijan from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Azerbaijan
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Azerbaijan
- The reason for the visit to Azerbaijan
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to remain in Azerbaijan
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Azerbaijan
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Azerbaijan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Azerbaijan
- Complete name of the person in Azerbaijan
- Date of birth of the person in Azerbaijan
- Home address and phone number in Azerbaijan
- Occupation of the person in Azerbaijan
- Whether you’re national of Azerbaijan or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Azerbaijan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Azerbaijan or has Azerbaijani citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Azerbaijan, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are merely a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Azerbaijani visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas such as inviting aged parents, you may be asked to supply more details such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your household,
- Info about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Azerbaijan,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Azerbaijani visas?
Please note: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Azerbaijani visas where necessary which is your obligation to secure them. As a general rule countries mandate passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Azerbaijan.
If you would like find more information regarding visiting Azerbaijan from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the applicable web links down below:
Don’t hesitate to express your viewpoints with the Azerbaijani Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Azerbaijan or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk with someone at the Azerbaijani visa office in Abuja. Contact us simply by posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason do not include confidential information.