Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers everyone a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually needed from the visa applicant when going to Bahamas from Nigeria.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bahamas, your letter must include the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bahamas
- Complete full name of the person visiting Bahamas from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Bahamas
- The person’s home address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bahamas
- The reason for the visit to Bahamas
- How long the person you are inviting plans to stay in Bahamas
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Bahamas
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to leave Bahamas
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Bahamas
- Complete full name of the person in Bahamas
- Date of birth of the person in Bahamas
- Home address and telephone number in Bahamas
- Occupation of the individual in Bahamas
- Whether you’re national of Bahamas or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Bahamas. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bahamas or has Bahamian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Bahamas, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Bahamian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas like inviting aged parents, you could be required to provide more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information on those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Bahamas,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bahamian visas?
Please note: Be sure to obtain the right Bahamian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. For the most part countries ask for passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Bahamas.
If you wish to find further information about travelling to Bahamas from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the relevant web links listed below:
Please share your encounters with the Bahamian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Bahamas or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk to an individual at the Bahamian consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore do not include confidential information.