Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide you a great way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Bahrain from Nigeria.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Bahrain, your letter must contain the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bahrain
- Complete name of the person visiting Bahrain from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Bahrain
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Bahrain
- The reason for the visit to Bahrain
- How long the individual you are inviting plans to remain in Bahrain
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Bahrain
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Bahrain
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bahrain
- Complete full name of the person in Bahrain
- Date of birth of the person in Bahrain
- Home address and telephone number in Bahrain
- Occupation of the individual in Bahrain
- Whether you’re national of Bahrain or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Bahrain. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bahrain or has Bahraini citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Bahrain, an evidence of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bahraini visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be required to provide more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details of those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Bahrain,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bahraini visas?
Please take note: Be sure to get the correct Bahraini visas where necessary which is your job to get hold of them. Normally countries require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Bahrain.
If you would like obtain addiitional information about going to Bahrain from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the applicable web links down below:
Feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Bahraini Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Bahrain or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to someone at the Bahraini visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just posting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential information.