Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer a person an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when going to Bangladesh from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bangladesh, your letter ought to include the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bangladesh
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Bangladesh from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Bangladesh
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bangladesh
- The purpose of the trip to Bangladesh
- How long the person you are inviting intends to remain in Bangladesh
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Bangladesh
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Bangladesh
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Bangladesh
- Complete full name of the person in Bangladesh
- Date of birth of the person in Bangladesh
- Residential address and phone number in Bangladesh
- Occupation of the individual in Bangladesh
- Whether you’re citizen of Bangladesh or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Bangladesh. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bangladesh or has Bangladeshi citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Bangladesh, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Bangladeshi visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you might be instructed to produce more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Bangladesh,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bangladeshi visas?
Please notice: Make certain you have the appropriate Bangladeshi visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. Generally speaking countries require passports to be valid for six months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee you entry on arrival in Bangladesh.
If you’d like to get further information about visiting Bangladesh from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the relevant web links below:
Please feel free to express your encounters with the Bangladeshi Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Bangladesh or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Bangladeshi consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential details.