Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide a person a great way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when going to Barbados from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Barbados, your letter need to provide the certain details about the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Barbados
- Complete name of the person visiting Barbados from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Barbados
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Barbados
- The reason for the visit to Barbados
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Barbados
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Barbados
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Barbados
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Barbados
- Complete name of the person in Barbados
- Date of birth of the person in Barbados
- Address and phone number in Barbados
- Occupation of the person in Barbados
- Whether you are citizen of Barbados or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Barbados. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Barbados or has Barbadian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Barbados, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Barbadian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you may be instructed to produce additional information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Barbados,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Barbadian visas?
Please notice: Be sure to get the appropriate Barbadian visas where required which is your job to obtain them. Generally speaking countries will require passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Barbados.
If you would like obtain addiitional information about going to Barbados from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the appropriate web links down below:
Please feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Barbadian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Barbados or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to talk with an individual at the Barbadian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason do not include confidential details.