Wish to speak to individuals in Belarus while you are on holiday trip? Or perhaps would like to know the basic everyday phrases in Belorussian.
Whatever your motives are we have listed facts about Belorussian along with some basic Belorussian key phrases below. Choose the links on this webpage to learn about Belorussian language.
Languages Spoken in Belarus
The people of Belarus speak Belorussian. The main national and official language of Belarus is Belorussian. Belorussian is a Slavic language and placed 75th based upon number of native speakers of 10 million.
We have produced a selection of standard Belorussian holiday language phrases or words, which a visitor can make use of to get by in Belarus. We highly recommend you master them from Belorussian holiday phrases internet site.
Advice For Studying Belorussian Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Belorussian - The secret to learn Belorussian is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks Belorussian better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Belorussian dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Belorussian class room and 10 hours with a Belorussian language training course all by yourself.
- Studying Belorussian language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is much more beneficial for mastering Belorussian than studying 1 hour each day for three months. It is no miracle that lots of Belorussian students taking language lessons in class and never remember it over time. The secret to learn the Belorussian is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common Belorussian words and attempt to make sentences using them. Master just enough Belorussian grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it until you feel relatively comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practising these sentence in your mind. One other use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Belorussian while going about your day and never talking to anyone.
- Carry a pocket Belorussian dictionary or an English-Belorussian dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Belorussian pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Belorussian audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Belorussian language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Belorussian, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research has revealed that the most everyday 100 words in Belorussian language account for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Belorussian is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I require to learn Belorussian language?
- Belorussian language courses can be found as conventional language courses, audio courses and online courses. The traditional Belorussian courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Belorussian grammer and exercises. Often they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are meant for complete beginners or people who have only little knowledge of the Belorussian language.
One of the major service providers these Belorussian language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- Belorussian Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Belorussian and a achievable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses often contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Belorussian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to get more info about travelling to Belarus from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click on the related links beneath:
Please feel free to voice your viewpoints with the Belarusian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Belarus or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Belarusian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential details.