Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer everyone a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Belarus from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Belarus, your letter must contain the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Belarus
- Complete name of the person going to Belarus from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Belarus
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Belarus
- The purpose of the trip to Belarus
- How much time the person you are inviting wants to remain in Belarus
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Belarus
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Belarus
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Belarus
- Complete name of the person in Belarus
- Date of birth of the person in Belarus
- Home address and phone number in Belarus
- Occupation of the individual in Belarus
- Whether you’re national of Belarus or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving person’s residential status in Belarus. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Belarus or has Belarusian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Belarus, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Belarusian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas like inviting aging parents, you might be instructed to give more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Info about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Belarus,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Belarusian visas?
Please be aware: Make sure you get the correct Belarusian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. For the most part countries mandate passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Belarus.
If you desire to get more info about travelling to Belarus from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the relevant web links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own encounters with the Belarusian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Belarus or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk to a person at the Belarusian embassy in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, because of this do not include confidential information.