Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer a person a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Belgium from Nigeria.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Belgium, your letter need to provide the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Belgium
- Complete name of the person visiting Belgium from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Belgium
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Belgium
- The purpose of the visit to Belgium
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Belgium
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Belgium
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Belgium
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Belgium
- Complete full name of the person in Belgium
- Date of birth of the person in Belgium
- Home address and phone number in Belgium
- Profession of the person in Belgium
- Whether you’re national of Belgium or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Belgium. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Belgium or has Belgian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Belgium, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Belgian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you may be instructed to produce more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Info about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Belgium,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Belgian visas?
Please take note: Ensure you get the right Belgian visas where required which is your duty to obtain them. As a general rule countries mandate passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee you entry on arrival in Belgium.
If you desire to find addiitional information regarding travelling to Belgium from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the related links down below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your experiences with the Belgian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Belgium or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk with a person at the Belgian embassy in Abuja. Contact us simply by posting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential details.