Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers a person an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually needed from the visa applicant when visiting Belize from Nigeria.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Belize, your letter need to contain the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Click the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Belize
- Complete full name of the person visiting Belize from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Belize
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Belize
- The purpose of the visit to Belize
- How much time the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Belize
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Belize
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to leave Belize
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Belize
- Complete name of the person in Belize
- Date of birth of the person in Belize
- Home address and phone number in Belize
- Occupation of the person in Belize
- Whether you’re national of Belize or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving person’s residential status in Belize. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Belize or has Belizean citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Belize, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Belizean visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you could be instructed to provide more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Belize,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Belizean visas?
Please be aware: Make certain you get the appropriate Belizean visas where required which is your obligation to secure them. In most cases countries require passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee a person entry on arrival in Belize.
If you would like find additional information regarding travelling to Belize from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the related links down below:
Don’t hesitate to express your viewpoints with the Belizean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Belize or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Belizean visa office in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential details.