Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide an individual a simple way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when going to Benin from Nigeria.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Benin, your letter need to contain the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Benin
- Complete name of the person going to Benin from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Benin
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Benin
- The reason for the trip to Benin
- How long the individual you are inviting plans to remain in Benin
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Benin
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to depart Benin
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Benin
- Complete name of the person in Benin
- Date of birth of the person in Benin
- Residential address and contact number in Benin
- Profession of the person in Benin
- Whether you are citizen of Benin or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Benin. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Benin or has Beninese citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Benin, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Beninese visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you may be asked to produce more information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Benin,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Beninese visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you get the right Beninese visas where necessary which is your duty to obtain them. As a rule countries require passports to be valid for six months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee you entry on arrival in Benin.
If you’d like to get additional information regarding travelling to Benin from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the appropriate web links beneath:
Feel free to talk about your experiences with the Beninese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Benin or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk with someone at the Beninese consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this do not include confidential details.