Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer you a simple way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Bermuda from Nigeria.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bermuda, your letter ought to provide the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bermuda
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Bermuda from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Bermuda
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bermuda
- The reason for the trip to Bermuda
- How much time the person you are inviting wants to remain in Bermuda
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Bermuda
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Bermuda
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bermuda
- Complete full name of the person in Bermuda
- Date of birth of the person in Bermuda
- Address and telephone number in Bermuda
- Profession of the individual in Bermuda
- Whether you are national of Bermuda or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Bermuda. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bermuda or has Bermudian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Bermuda, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is simply a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Bermudian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you might be asked to give more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Bermuda,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bermudian visas?
Please note: Be sure you have the right Bermudian visas where necessary and it is your obligation to secure them. As a rule countries ask for passports to be valid for six months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee a person entry on arrival in Bermuda.
If you would like get additional information regarding visiting Bermuda from Abuja, Nigeria, please choose the applicable links listed below:
Please feel free to talk about your encounters with the Bermudian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Bermuda or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk with a person at the Bermudian visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.