Bhutan has several domestic and international airports which are connected by many Bhutanese and international air carriers travelling to countless international airports around the globe.
Large airports in Bhutan ordinarily has banks, hotel accommodations, car rental companies, airport taxi companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and dining places.
Click the web links listed below to look at Bhutanese airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Bhutan.
Airports in Bhutan
• Paro Airport in Bhutan
Key International airports Across The World
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
Airport Travel Tips When Traveling Through Airports in Bhutan From Nigeria
- You can certainly endure fewer crowds and headaches by choosing what day of the week you ought to travel to or from Bhutan. What’s more, it ensures how much it costs for your plane tickets to Bhutan.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Bhutan when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you are able take on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Bhutan. Usually, you will never be able to take the following on flights from the Bhutanese airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. For this reason, it is best to speak to the airport in Bhutan to confirm the latest list of prohibited items before packing.
- When departing from Bhutan or taking a flight to a different city within Bhutan, turn up early to the airports in Bhutan. For anyone who is traveling by air locally within Bhutan, it’s adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you’re taking in luggage. Talk with airport authorities in Bhutan and your airlines whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, especially for international flights from Bhutan.
Travel health information for Bhutan from Nigeria
If you want to obtain more information regarding visiting Bhutan from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the relevant links down below:
Please feel free to express your encounters with the Bhutanese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Bhutan or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with an individual at the Bhutanese consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential information.