Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Bhutan from Nigeria.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bhutan, your letter must provide the certain details about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bhutan
- Complete name of the person travelling to Bhutan from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Bhutan
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Bhutan
- The reason for the visit to Bhutan
- How much time the person you’re inviting intends to stay in Bhutan
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Bhutan
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to leave Bhutan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Bhutan
- Complete name of the person in Bhutan
- Date of birth of the person in Bhutan
- Address and contact number in Bhutan
- Occupation of the individual in Bhutan
- Whether you are citizen of Bhutan or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Bhutan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bhutan or has Bhutanese citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Bhutan, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bhutanese visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas for example inviting aging parents, you could be instructed to provide additional information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your household,
- Details about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Bhutan,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bhutanese visas?
Please take note: Ensure you get the correct Bhutanese visas where required which is your responsibility to get hold of them. For the most part countries mandate passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Bhutan.
If you want to obtain more information about going to Bhutan from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the applicable web links below:
Please share your own experiences with the Bhutanese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Bhutan or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to an individual at the Bhutanese consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason do not include confidential details.