Trip planning is vital to hassle free visit to Guinea Bissau from Nigeria. By carrying out your research prior to going for Guinea Bissau, you’ll be able to minimise the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these simple pre travel measures before traveling to Guinea Bissau.
Find the most up to date health advisories available and travel health information for Guinea Bissau visiting the web links down below. You may, additionally, have a wide range of advice that will assist to prepare for a risk-free and exciting trip to Guinea Bissau as well as a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Guinea Bissau For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Guinea Bissau provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Guinea Bissau, US State Department travel warnings for Guinea Bissau or Canadian government travel advice for Guinea Bissau.
- Buy an appropriate international travel insurance cover for Guinea Bissau to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any type of passions, such as adventure sporting activities, in which you plan to to do in Guinea Bissau.
- Just prior to heading to Guinea Bissau register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Guinea Bissau, so they can make contact with you in an unexpected emergency.
- Abide by the Bissau Guinean law. Consular support cannot bypass local Bissau Guinean laws and regulations, even where local laws may appear excessive or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to find out if you must have visas for Guinea Bissau or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Take into account that a Bissau Guinean visa does not guarantee entry into Guinea Bissau.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Get in touch with health care professionals for info about recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for Guinea Bissau and learn about Guinea Bissau laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in Guinea Bissau.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Guinea Bissau
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Nigeria verify whether you are considered as a national of Guinea Bissau.
- Investigate whether keeping dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Guinea Bissau - Ensure that your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Guinea Bissau will most likely deny entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow travelers to board flights to Guinea Bissau if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you need to communicate with the Bissau Guinean embassy or consulates of every country you plan to travel to verify the entry requirements.
If you’d like to get more info about going to Guinea Bissau from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the appropriate links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own experiences with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Guinea Bissau or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk to someone at the Bissau Guinean consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore don’t include confidential information.