Like to talk with individuals in Guinea Bissau while you’re on holiday trip? Or simply just want to know the essential daily key phrases in Portuguese.
No matter what your motives are we have listed information on Portuguese along with some simple Portuguese words below. Select the web links on this web page to learn about Portuguese language.
Languages Spoken in Guinea Bissau
The people of Guinea Bissau speak Portuguese. The primary national and official language of Guinea Bissau is Portuguese. Portuguese is a Romance language and ranked 6th based upon the amount of native speakers of 210 million.
We’ve created a collection of common Portuguese holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to get by in Guinea Bissau. We strongly recommend you learn them from Portuguese common phrases internet site.
Advice For Studying Portuguese Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Portuguese - The secrets to master Portuguese is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Portuguese far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Portuguese dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a Portuguese educational setting and 10 hours with a Portuguese language program by yourself.
- Studying Portuguese language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is more valuable for mastering Portuguese than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder that lots of Portuguese learners taking language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to master the Portuguese is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most commonly used Portuguese words and attempt to create sentences using them. Master adequate Portuguese grammar to be able to do this as well as do it until you feel really confident with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your head. Another use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Portuguese whilst going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Portuguese dictionary or an English-Portuguese dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Portuguese pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Portuguese audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Portuguese language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Portuguese, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research shows that the most commonly used 100 words in Portuguese language count for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Portuguese is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Portuguese language?
- Portuguese language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Portuguese courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Portuguese grammer and exercises. Typically they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are meant for complete beginners or people with only very little understanding of the Portuguese language.
One of the leading providers these Portuguese language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a great deal of languages.
- Portuguese Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Portuguese and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses normally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Portuguese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to find addiitional information regarding going to Guinea Bissau from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the relevant web links down below:
Please feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Guinea Bissau or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Bissau Guinean embassy in Abuja. Contact us by just posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.