Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that provide everyone a simple way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Guinea Bissau from Nigeria.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Guinea Bissau, your letter ought to contain the particular details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Guinea Bissau
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Guinea Bissau from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Guinea Bissau
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Guinea Bissau
- The reason for the trip to Guinea Bissau
- How long the individual you’re inviting intends to remain in Guinea Bissau
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Guinea Bissau
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Guinea Bissau
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Guinea Bissau
- Complete full name of the person in Guinea Bissau
- Date of birth of the person in Guinea Bissau
- Home address and phone number in Guinea Bissau
- Profession of the person in Guinea Bissau
- Whether you’re national of Guinea Bissau or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Guinea Bissau. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Guinea Bissau or has Bissau Guinean citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Guinea Bissau, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bissau Guinean visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you could be asked to provide more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your household,
- Info about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Guinea Bissau,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bissau Guinean visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you get the right Bissau Guinean visas where necessary and it is your job to secure them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Guinea Bissau.
If you want to find more information about travelling to Guinea Bissau from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the related links down below:
Feel free to share your viewpoints with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Guinea Bissau or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Bissau Guinean visa office in Abuja. Tell us by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential details.