Bolivia has several domestic and international airports that are linked by numerous Bolivian and international air carriers going to a great number of international airports worldwide.
Bigger airports in Bolivia commonly has got banks, hotels, car hire firms, airport taxi companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Click the web links down below to see Bolivian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Bolivia.
Airports in Bolivia
• Cobija Airport in Bolivia
• Cochabamba Airport in Bolivia
• Guayaramerin Airport in Bolivia
• La Paz (Bolivia) Airport in Bolivia
• Oruro Airport in Bolivia
• Potosi Airport in Bolivia
• Puerto Suarez Airport in Bolivia
• Riberalta Airport in Bolivia
• Rurrenabaque Airport in Bolivia
• Santa Cruz (Bolivia) Airports in Bolivia
• Sucre Airport in Bolivia
• Tarija Airport in Bolivia
• Trinidad (Bolivia) Airport in Bolivia
• Uyuni Airport in Bolivia
• Yacuiba Airport in Bolivia
Key Airports Across The World
• Mumbai Airport in India
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
Airport Travel Tips While Travelling Through Airports in Bolivia From Nigeria
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you intend to take a flight to or from Bolivia. Furthermore, it ensures exactly how much you pay for your plane tickets to Bolivia.
It is no wonder, it is possible to get the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Bolivia when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you might bring on your flights when flying from the airports in Bolivia. Generally, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Bolivian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Therefore, make sure you speak to the airport in Bolivia to ensure the current list of banned goods well before packing.
- When leaving from Bolivia or taking a flight to another city within Bolivia, turn up early to the airports in Bolivia. If you are traveling by air domestically within Bolivia, it’s recommended to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself more time when you are taking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Bolivia and your airlines whether they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Bolivia.
Travel health information for Bolivia from Nigeria
If you desire to obtain more information about visiting Bolivia from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the relevant links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Bolivian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Bolivia or notarizing documents or merely just trying to chat to someone at the Bolivian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential information.