Need to speak with individuals in Bosnia while you’re on vacation trip? Or perhaps wish to know the essential daily key phrases in Bosnian.
Regardless of what your motives are we have displayed info on Bosnian combined with some common Bosnian phrases listed below. Select the web links on this web page to understand Bosnian language.
Languages Spoken in Bosnia
The people of Bosnia speak Bosnian. The primary national and official language of Bosnia is Bosnian. Bosnian is a language and placed based upon number of native speakers of million.
We have created a selection of common Bosnian tourist language phrases or words, that any visitor can use to get by in Bosnia. We strongly recommend you learn them from Bosnian travel phrases internet site.
Advice For Understanding Bosnian Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Bosnian - The key to learn Bosnian is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks Bosnian much better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Bosnian dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a Bosnian educational setting and 10 hours with a Bosnian language training course on your own.
- Studying Bosnian language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is much more beneficial for learning Bosnian than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no surprise that many Bosnian students taking language classes in school and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The key to learn the Bosnian is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common Bosnian words and phrases and then try to create sentences with them. Master just enough Bosnian grammar to be able to do that and do it until you feel fairly confident with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your mind. Another benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Bosnian whilst going about your day and not talking to anyone.
- Carry a pocket Bosnian dictionary or an English-Bosnian dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Bosnian pronunciation patterns.
- Use Bosnian audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Bosnian language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Bosnian, concentrate on becoming conversational. Studies show that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in Bosnian language count for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Bosnian is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Bosnian language?
- Bosnian language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Bosnian courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Bosnian grammer and exercises. Typically they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are ideal for complete beginners or individuals with only minimal knowledge of the Bosnian language.
One of the leading providers these Bosnian language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- Bosnian Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Bosnian and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses generally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Bosnian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
Should you wish to obtain addiitional information regarding going to Bosnia from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the relevant web links here:
Feel free to express your own viewpoints with the Bosnian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Bosnia or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to an individual at the Bosnian embassy in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, because of this don’t include confidential information.