Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers an individual a great way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Bosnia from Nigeria.
Please click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bosnia, your letter need to provide the specific information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Click the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bosnia
- Complete full name of the person going to Bosnia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Bosnia
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Bosnia
- The reason for the visit to Bosnia
- How much time the person you are inviting wants to remain in Bosnia
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Bosnia
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to leave Bosnia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bosnia
- Complete name of the person in Bosnia
- Date of birth of the person in Bosnia
- Home address and phone number in Bosnia
- Profession of the individual in Bosnia
- Whether you’re citizen of Bosnia or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Bosnia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bosnia or has Bosnian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Bosnia, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is only a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bosnian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you could be expected to supply more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Details about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Bosnia,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bosnian visas?
Please note: Make sure you get the correct Bosnian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to secure them. In most cases countries mandate passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Bosnia.
In order to find further information regarding travelling to Bosnia from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the appropriate links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to share your own viewpoints with the Bosnian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Bosnia or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk to a person at the Bosnian consulate in Abuja. Tell us by just posting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should not include confidential details.