Trip planning is vital to hassle free visit to United Kingdom from Nigeria. By carrying out your research prior to going for United Kingdom, you’ll be able to minimise the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these simple pre travel measures before traveling to United Kingdom.
Find the most up to date health advisories available and travel health information for United Kingdom visiting the web links down below. You may, additionally, have a wide range of advice that will assist to prepare for a risk-free and exciting trip to United Kingdom as well as a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For United Kingdom For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the most recent travel advice for United Kingdom provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for United Kingdom, US State Department travel warnings for United Kingdom or Canadian government travel advice for United Kingdom.
- Buy an appropriate international travel insurance cover for United Kingdom to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any type of passions, such as adventure sporting activities, in which you plan to to do in United Kingdom.
- Just prior to heading to United Kingdom register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in United Kingdom, so they can make contact with you in an unexpected emergency.
- Abide by the British law. Consular support cannot bypass local British laws and regulations, even where local laws may appear excessive or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to find out if you must have visas for United Kingdom or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Take into account that a British visa does not guarantee entry into United Kingdom.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Get in touch with health care professionals for info about recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for United Kingdom and learn about United Kingdom laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in United Kingdom.
Most current Government Travel Advice for United Kingdom
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Nigeria verify whether you are considered as a national of United Kingdom.
- Investigate whether keeping dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for United Kingdom - Ensure that your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. United Kingdom will most likely deny entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow travelers to board flights to United Kingdom if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you need to communicate with the British embassy or consulates of every country you plan to travel to verify the entry requirements.
If you’d like to get more info about going to United Kingdom from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the appropriate links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own experiences with the British Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to United Kingdom or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk to someone at the British consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore don’t include confidential information.