Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide everyone a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting United Kingdom from Nigeria.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to United Kingdom, your letter need to provide the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Click the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to United Kingdom
- Complete full name of the person travelling to United Kingdom from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting United Kingdom
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to United Kingdom
- The reason for the trip to United Kingdom
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in United Kingdom
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in United Kingdom
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave United Kingdom
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in United Kingdom
- Complete full name of the person in United Kingdom
- Date of birth of the person in United Kingdom
- Home address and phone number in United Kingdom
- Profession of the person in United Kingdom
- Whether you are citizen of United Kingdom or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in United Kingdom. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in United Kingdom or has British citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in United Kingdom, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few British visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas like inviting aging parents, you might be required to supply additional information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in United Kingdom,
- Proof of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of British visas?
Please take note: Make certain you have the appropriate British visas where required and it is your job to obtain them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in United Kingdom.
If you’d like to get addiitional information about going to United Kingdom from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the applicable web links down below:
Please express your experiences with the British Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to United Kingdom or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the British visa office in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.