Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offer everyone a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when visiting Bulgaria from Nigeria.
Visit here to use the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bulgaria, your letter must provide the certain details about the person being invited and about you. Click on the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bulgaria
- Complete full name of the person visiting Bulgaria from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Bulgaria
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Bulgaria
- The reason for the visit to Bulgaria
- How much time the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Bulgaria
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Bulgaria
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Bulgaria
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bulgaria
- Complete name of the person in Bulgaria
- Date of birth of the person in Bulgaria
- Address and phone number in Bulgaria
- Profession of the individual in Bulgaria
- Whether you’re national of Bulgaria or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Bulgaria. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bulgaria or has Bulgarian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Bulgaria, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Bulgarian visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be required to provide additional information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Details about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Bulgaria,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bulgarian visas?
Please note: Be sure you obtain the right Bulgarian visas where required which is your responsibility to obtain them. As a rule countries demand passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Bulgaria.
If you would like get additional information regarding going to Bulgaria from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the relevant web links here:
Please voice your own encounters with the Bulgarian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Bulgaria or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk with an individual at the Bulgarian embassy in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.