Burkina Faso has several domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Burkinabe and international airlines travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Large airports in Burkina Faso usually features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental providers, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links down below to see Burkinabe airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Burkina Faso.
Airports in Burkina Faso
• Bobo Dioulasso Airport in Burkina Faso
• Ouagadougou Airport in Burkina Faso
Key Airports Across The World
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• New York Airports in USA
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• East London Airport in South Africa
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
Airport Travel Ideas While Traveling Through Airports in Burkina Faso From Nigeria
- You can certainly endure much less crowds and headaches by deciding what day of the week you ought to go on an airline to or from Burkina Faso. It also ensures how much you pay for your flight tickets to Burkina Faso.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Burkina Faso when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you could carry on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Burkina Faso. Usually, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Burkinabe airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Hence, it is best to get in touch with the airport in Burkina Faso to verify the latest list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When leaving from Burkina Faso or taking a flight to a different city within Burkina Faso, arrive early to the airports in Burkina Faso. For anybody who is taking a flight locally within Burkina Faso, it’s recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you are taking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Burkina Faso and your airlines if they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, especially for international flights from Burkina Faso.
Travel health information for Burkina Faso from Nigeria
If you’d like to get addiitional information about visiting Burkina Faso from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the relevant web links down below:
Feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Burkinabe Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Burkina Faso or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to an individual at the Burkinabe consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore do not include confidential details.