Like to talk with people in Burma while you are on holiday trip? Or simply just want to find out the basic every day phrases in Burmese.
No matter what your motives are we have detailed facts about Burmese together with some simple Burmese key phrases below. Choose the links on this webpage to find out about Burmese language.
Languages Spoken in Burma
The people of Burma speak Burmese. The main national and official language of Burma is Burmese. Burmese is a language and ranked based upon number of native speakers of million.
We’ve released a selection of common Burmese holiday language phrases or words, that any visitor can make use of to get by in Burma. We strongly suggest you master them from Burmese travel phrases internet site.
Advice For Learning Burmese Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Burmese - The secret to learn Burmese is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Burmese much better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Burmese dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Burmese educational setting and 10 hours with a Burmese language program by yourself.
- Studying Burmese language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is more valuable for mastering Burmese than learning one hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no miracle that many Burmese learners taking language lessons in class and never remember it over time. The secret to master the Burmese is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the 100 most common Burmese phrases and continue to create sentences using them. Learn adequate Burmese grammar to be able to do this and do it till you feel pretty at ease with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your head. One other benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Burmese whilst going about your day and never conversing with anybody.
- Carry a pocket Burmese dictionary or an English-Burmese dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Burmese pronunciation patterns.
- Use Burmese audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Burmese language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in Burmese, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Studies have shown that the most common 100 phrases in Burmese language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Burmese is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to study Burmese language?
- Burmese language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Burmese courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Burmese grammer and exercises. Typically they come either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are intended for complete newbies or people who have only very little knowledge of the Burmese language.
One of the major service providers these Burmese language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- Burmese Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Burmese and a achievable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses usually consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Burmese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like get addiitional information about travelling to Burma from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the appropriate links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own opinions with the Burmese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Burma or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Burmese visa office in Abuja. Contact us by way of posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.