Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when going to Burma from Nigeria.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Burma, your letter need to provide the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Burma
- Complete name of the person travelling to Burma from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Burma
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Burma
- The reason for the trip to Burma
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Burma
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Burma
- The date the person you are inviting intends to depart Burma
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Burma
- Complete name of the person in Burma
- Date of birth of the person in Burma
- Home address and telephone number in Burma
- Profession of the person in Burma
- Whether you’re national of Burma or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Burma. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Burma or has Burmese citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Burma, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are merely a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Burmese visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you may be required to give more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Burma,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Burmese visas?
Please notice: Make sure you get the right Burmese visas where required which is your responsibility to acquire them. Normally countries require passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Burma.
If you want to get further information about going to Burma from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the relevant web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to express your own experiences with the Burmese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Burma or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk with someone at the Burmese consulate in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.