Burundi has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by a number of Burundian and international airline carriers heading for a great number of international airports world wide.
Large airports in Burundi usually features banks, hotels, rental car companies, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and dining places.
Click the web links below to see Burundian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Burundi.
Airports in Burundi
• Bujumbura Airport in Burundi
Main International airports Round The World
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• New York Airports in USA
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Burundi From Nigeria
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and complications by opting what day of the week you ought to travel to or from Burundi. Additionally, it ensures the amount it costs for your plane tickets to Burundi.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Burundi when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you are able take on your flights when flying from the airports in Burundi. In most cases, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Burundian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. For that reason, make sure you contact the airport in Burundi to verify the latest list of prohibited items before packing.
- When leaving from Burundi or flying to another city within Burundi, turn up early to the airports in Burundi. If you are taking a flight domestically within Burundi, it’s adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you are checking in luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Burundi and your air carrier whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, specifically for international flights from Burundi.
Travel health information for Burundi from Nigeria
Should you wish to find more details regarding travelling to Burundi from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the related web links down below:
Please voice your opinions with the Burundian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Burundi or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with an individual at the Burundian visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it here.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.