Want to talk with people in Burundi while you’re on holiday trip? Or simply wish to know the fundamental daily key phrases in Kirundi.
Regardless of what your motives are we have detailed information about Kirundi together with some common Kirundi phrases listed below. Click the web links on this webpage to find out about Kirundi language.
Languages Spoken in Burundi
The people of Burundi speak Kirundi and French. The primary national and official language of Burundi is Kirundi. Kirundi is a Bantu language and ranked 111th based upon the amount of native speakers of 4.9 million.
We’ve produced a collection of standard Kirundi holiday language keyword phrases or words, that any visitor can make use of to manage in Burundi. We highly recommend you learn them from Kirundi basic phrases internet site.
Advice For Learning Kirundi Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Kirundi - The actual key to master Kirundi is countless hours of conversation with people who talks Kirundi much better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Kirundi dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Kirundi class room and 10 hours with a Kirundi language course on your own.
- Studying Kirundi language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is much more valuable for mastering Kirundi than learning 1 hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that numerous Kirundi students who take language lessons in class and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The secret to master the Kirundi is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most common Kirundi phrases and then try to come up with sentences with them. Learn just enough Kirundi grammar so that you can do that and do it till you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Continue practising these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Kirundi whilst going about your day and never talking to anybody.
- Carry a pocket Kirundi dictionary or an English-Kirundi dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Kirundi pronunciation patterns.
- Use Kirundi audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Kirundi language.
- Following the first 100 words in Kirundi, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in Kirundi language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Kirundi is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Kirundi language?
- Kirundi language courses are available as conventional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Kirundi courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Kirundi grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are designed for complete beginners or people with only very little understanding of the Kirundi language.
One of the leading suppliers these Kirundi language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- Kirundi Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Kirundi and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses normally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Kirundi.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get addiitional information regarding travelling to Burundi from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the relevant links here:
Feel free to talk about your own viewpoints with the Burundian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Burundi or notarizing documents or merely just trying to chat to an individual at the Burundian consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason do not include confidential details.