Cambodia has many domestic and international airports which are linked by a number of Cambodian and international airlines going to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Bigger airports in Cambodia normally has got banks, hotel accommodations, rental car firms, airport transfer companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Select the web links below to look at Cambodian airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Cambodia.
Airports in Cambodia
• Phnom Penh Airport in Cambodia
• Siem Reap Airport in Cambodia
• Sihanoukville Airport in Cambodia
Main Airports Around The World
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Chicago Airports in USA
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
Airport Travel Ideas When Travelling Through Airports in Cambodia From Nigeria
- You will be able to endure less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you intend to take a flight to or from Cambodia. It also determines the amount it costs for your flights to Cambodia.
It is no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Cambodia when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you might carry on your flights whenever taking a flight from any airports in Cambodia. Generally, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Cambodian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects inside your carry-on bag. Therefore, it is best to contact the airport in Cambodia to verify the latest list of banned goods well before packing.
- When leaving from Cambodia or flying to a different city within Cambodia, show up early to the airports in Cambodia. For anybody who is traveling by air locally within Cambodia, it is recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself additional time if you are taking in baggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Cambodia and your air carrier whether or not they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, particularly for international flights from Cambodia.
Travel health advice for Cambodia from Nigeria
If you’d like to get more details regarding visiting Cambodia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the applicable web links beneath:
Feel free to express your opinions with the Cambodian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Cambodia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Cambodian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential information.