Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that provide you an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Cambodia from Nigeria.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cambodia, your letter ought to contain the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cambodia
- Complete full name of the person visiting Cambodia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Cambodia
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Cambodia
- The reason for the visit to Cambodia
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to remain in Cambodia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Cambodia
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Cambodia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Cambodia
- Complete name of the person in Cambodia
- Date of birth of the person in Cambodia
- Residential address and telephone number in Cambodia
- Occupation of the person in Cambodia
- Whether you’re national of Cambodia or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Cambodia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Cambodia or has Cambodian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Cambodia, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Cambodian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you may be expected to provide additional information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Cambodia,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Cambodian visas?
Please notice: Be sure you obtain the right Cambodian visas where necessary which is your duty to secure them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Cambodia.
If you want to obtain additional information regarding going to Cambodia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the related web links down below:
Please share your own opinions with the Cambodian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Cambodia or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Cambodian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this do not include confidential details.