Like to chat with folks in Canada while on holiday trip? Or maybe want to find out the basic daily key phrases in English.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed information about English along with some basic English words below. Click the web links on this web page to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Canada
The people of Canada speak English and French. The main national and official language of Canada is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on number of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve released a collection of typical English tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor can use to manage in Canada. We recommend you learn them from English common phrases internet site.
Advice For Learning English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English - The key to learn English is countless hours of conversation with individuals who speaks English much better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a English class room and 10 hours with a English language program on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is more useful for mastering English than studying 1 hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no miracle a large number of English students taking language classes in school and never remember it over the years. The key to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most commonly used English words and then try to come up with sentences with them. Master just enough English grammar so that you can accomplish this as well as do it till you feel pretty comfortable with all of them.
- Continue learning these sentence in your mind. Another usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and never speaking with anyone.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in English, focus on becoming conversational. Research has shown that the most everyday 100 phrases in English language account for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and use it often.
What do I need to study English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio programs and online classes. The traditional English courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Usually they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are designed for complete newbies or individuals with only very little knowledge of the English language.
One of the major service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a great deal of languages.
- English Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses often contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
Should you wish to find more info regarding travelling to Canada from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the relevant links listed below:
Please feel free to voice your encounters with the Canadian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Canada or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with someone at the Canadian embassy in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore do not include confidential details.