Holiday planning is key to trouble free trip to Canada from Nigeria. Simply by performing your research prior to leaving for Canada, you’re able to decrease the probabilities of some thing actually going wrong. A great many travelers more often than not regret for not using these easy pre trip actions just before visiting Canada.
Chose the most up to date health warnings available and travel health information for Canada clicking the links underneath. You can, also, get yourself a wide array of guidance that may help to plan for a risk-free and thrilling journey to Canada as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Canada For Travellers From Nigeria
- Take a look at the best recent travel advice for Canada provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Canada, US State Department travel warnings for Canada or Canadian government travel advice for Canada.
- Obtain a good best travel insurance coverage for Canada to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any sort of pursuits, such as adventure physical activities, that you intend to to carry out in Canada.
- Just prior to going to Canada register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Canada, to make sure they are able get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Keep to the Canadian law. Consular assistance can not circumvent local Canadian laws and regulations, even where local laws might seem severe or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to see if you must have visas for Canada or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind a Canadian visa does not guarantee entry into Canada.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Check with health professionals for information regarding recommended vaccines together with other safeguards for Canada and find out about Canada laws on travelling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives when in Canada.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Canada
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Nigeria make sure whether you’re regarded as a national of Canada.
- Enquire whether or not having dual nationality has any type of repercussions for your trip.
- Passport validity for Canada - Ensure that your passport has a minimum of six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Canada will deny entry on arrival and several air carriers will not permit passengers to go on the airplane to Canada if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you need to get in touch with the Canadian embassy or consulates of every country you wish to travel to confirm the entry requirements.
If you need to find more information regarding going to Canada from Abuja, Nigeria, please select the applicable web links here:
Please share your own encounters with the Canadian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Canada or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to an individual at the Canadian consulate in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential information.