Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offer a person a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Canada from Nigeria.
Click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Canada, your letter need to include the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Canada
- Complete name of the person visiting Canada from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Canada
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Canada
- The purpose of the visit to Canada
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Canada
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Canada
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Canada
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Canada
- Complete full name of the person in Canada
- Date of birth of the person in Canada
- Address and phone number in Canada
- Profession of the individual in Canada
- Whether you are national of Canada or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Canada. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Canada or has Canadian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Canada, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Canadian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas like inviting elderly parents, you could be required to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your household,
- Information about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Canada,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Canadian visas?
Please notice: Be sure you get the appropriate Canadian visas where necessary which is your duty to get hold of them. As a rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Canada.
If you need to get further information regarding travelling to Canada from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the related web links here:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your encounters with the Canadian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Canada or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to someone at the Canadian consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential details.