Cape Verde has many domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Cape Verdean and international air carriers going to many international airports all over the world.
Larger airports in Cape Verde generally has banks, hotel accommodations, car hire companies, airport taxi services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Click the web links down below to check out Cape Verdean airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Cape Verde.
Airports in Cape Verde
• Boa Vista (Cape Verde) Airport in Cape Verde
• Praia Airport in Cape Verde
• Sal Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Filipe Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Nicolau Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Vicente Airport in Cape Verde
• Vila Do Maio Airport in Cape Verde
Key Airports Round The World
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
Airport Travel Strategies While Travelling Through Airports in Cape Verde From Nigeria
- You can certainly endure fewer crowds and headaches by deciding what day of the week you ought to travel to or from Cape Verde. It also determines just how much it costs for your flights to Cape Verde.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Cape Verde whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you can carry on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Cape Verde. Normally, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Cape Verdean airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. Because of this, it’s best to get in touch with the airport in Cape Verde to ensure the current list of banned items well before packing.
- When leaving from Cape Verde or taking a flight to another city within Cape Verde, turn up early to the airports in Cape Verde. For anyone who is traveling by air domestically within Cape Verde, it’s adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you’re checking in luggage. Talk with airport authorities in Cape Verde and your air carrier whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, especially for international flights from Cape Verde.
Travel health advice for Cape Verde from Nigeria
If you would like find more information regarding travelling to Cape Verde from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the applicable links down below:
Please voice your viewpoints with the Cape Verdean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Cape Verde or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to an individual at the Cape Verdean embassy in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore do not include confidential information.